HouseBook - Home Inventory
HouseBook is a modern home inventory app!
I was introduced by Cameron Henige developer, HouseBook - Home Inventory is a Business app on the Android platform. The current version is 1.21.2 released on August 05, 2020. This app has over 25.4 thousand downloads and 148 votes. The rating is 4.2 stars, you can check the details below.Use HouseBook to keep track of all of the inventory in your house or business. Simply input your stuff, take pictures, and HouseBook will remember exactly where they are, what they look like, as well as any other attributes you add. HouseBook stores data on the cloud, so even if your phone is destroyed, your stuff will be available. Your stuff is easily searchable through the app or through the Google Assistant(in select countries/languages). You can share your inventory with housemates and they can add items too. You can even let others view your inventory just by sharing a link! HouseBook is available on Android, iOS, and the Web at https://housebook.io.
Some reasons to use HouseBook:
- To keep a log of your stuff for insurance purposes.
- You run an AirBnB and want to share your house with tenants on a more granular level (i.e. A tenant might not know if the property has pots and pans in the cabinets. HouseBook can tell them.).
- You run a business and want to share your inventory with your clients. i.e. Somebody that runs a gym might want to share the gym equipment on social media so people can see the exact equipment that is in the gym.
- You are a landlord and want to keep a "Before" of your property.
- You are always forgetting where things are.
- You have a smart home and want to be able to say "Hey Google, ask House Book to find my Umbrella" and have it reply "Your Umbrella is in the top shelf of the entryway closet.".
- To help friends/relatives with Dementia find their stuff.
- A Babysitter is coming over and you want them to know where things are at your house.
Remember that HouseBook is for things that have a relatively permanent home. It is not intended to be used for items that tend to move around like your phone, wallet, or keys.
HouseBook is completely free to use if you have 200 items or less.
- Going premium will give you
- 200 additional items
- 2 houses
- Multiple images per item
- Higher quality images
- No ads
You may also choose to add additional items
- 100 Items $3.00
- 200 Items $5.00
- 500 Items $10.00
*Pricing may be different depending on your country.
- Added ability to save Gallery/Camera preference
- Bug Fixes
- Lots of minor UI improvements
- Can add tags from list of existing tags
- Can add brands from list of existing brands
- Fixed bug with European currencies
You may also like these apps
- 2020-07-13Housebook - Build & Document
- 2020-05-08BOokHOuse: Đọc Sách Hằng Ngày
- 2017-07-16Coin Picker/caller for Tambola Housie Bingo
- 2020-05-16Tambola Number caller application
- 2020-07-05Tambola Fun - Number Calling App
- 2016-09-12Housie/Tambola Number Picker
- 2020-04-30Tamboli - A Tambola Number Caller for housie game
- 2020-08-06Realtor.com Real Estate: Homes for Sale and Rent
- 2020-06-10Housie Book
- 2020-07-06Numbola Housie -Tambola- 90 ball bingo
- 2019-12-08Tambola Numbers
- 2019-06-26Tambola Automatic