• Invest as little as $5 into diversified portfolios built with help from a Nobel Prize winning economist
• Easily invest over time with Recurring Investments daily, weekly or monthly and One-Time Investments when you have extra cash
• Spend smarter with Acorns Spend, the only checking account with a debit card that saves and invests for you
• Earn Found Money from hundreds of brands that automatically invest in you when you shop
• Save for later with Acorns Later — the easiest way to open an IRA and save for retirement
• Grow your knowledge with the best money advice you never got, right in your Acorns app
• Grow wealth over time with smart portfolios that automatically rebalance as the market shifts, built to maximize returns for your level of risk
• Put your dividends to work when we automatically re-invest them for you
• Check your performance and change your potential, right from your app
• Withdraw anytime — at no charge
• We're serious about security. Your data is protected with 256-bit encryption and never stored on your devices. Plus, Acorns Securities, LLC is a Member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), so your investments are protected up to $500,000
We believe you should be able to get a lot for a little: only $1/month for Acorns Core, $2/month for Acorns Core + Acorns Later and $3/month for Acorns Core + Acorns Later + Acorns Spend — until you have $1 million invested with us.
This app is operated by Acorns Advisers, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Brokerage services are provided to clients of Acorns by Acorns Securities, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Investments are not FDIC insured and may lose value. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value, including the loss of principal. Please consider your objectives and Acorns fees before investing. Past performance does not guarantee future results. "Acorns", the Acorns logo and "Invest the Change" are registered trademarks of Acorns Grow Incorporated. Copyright © 2018 Acorns and/or its affiliates.
Information about FINRA is available at www.finra.org. Explanatory brochures about SIPC protection are available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Changelog / What's New
Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made updates:
- Quick actions are now at the top of Core and Later screens so you can easily make One-Time Investments and withdrawals.
- The $5 Round-Ups Tracker is here! Just scroll down your Core screen. You can find your Round-Ups summary card there, too.
- If you use Manual Round-Ups, make them right from your Present or Core screens.
- View your individual Round-Ups transactions in one tap.
Look out for more updates as we listen, learn, and grow with you!
You may also like these apps
2018-08-27Stash: Invest. Learn. Save.Wall Street Journal’s #10 Top Tech Company to Watch 2018 (from around the world)
2018-07-03Acorn Hunt #1 for Making MoneyA new app that provides you with fun and easy ways to earn extra money.
2018-10-01Satochi - Invest Your Spare ChangeInvest your spare change in cryptocurrencies
2018-10-2452 Weeks Money Challenge - FreeThe challenge encourages weekly savings of a certain amount for a year
2018-10-23M1 Finance - Free InvestingFree. Automated. Totally personalized. Building wealth has never been easier.
2018-08-09Learn: how to invest in stocksLearn by Rubicoin is a FREE App that teaches you how to invest in U.S. stocks
2018-09-25Coinseed - Invest in Crypto PortfoliosInvest your spare changes in cryptocurrency portfolios with one-click.
2018-10-15WealthsimpleWealthsimple is investing on autopilot.
2018-10-14Investing Game - Forex 4 BeginnersLearn Investing & Trading on Forex Market with NO RISK for BEGINNERS
2018-08-09Coinflash AppInvest your space change in crypto.
2018-10-08BettermentThe new, better way to invest is here.
2019-04-04InvestEd: Learn How To Invest | Learn How To TradeSeize Your Financial Destiny. Learn To Invest | Learn How To Trade. 💸InvestEd💸