- Compatible with Android 4.2+
- Size: 9 MB
- Developer: Amy Apps
Download BTS Wallpapers HD | K-pop 4K Backgrounds APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these apps
- 2019-08-05NEW BTS Wallpaper HD 4K Lock Screen 2019NEW BTS Wallpaper HD 4K Lock Screen 2019Bulletproof Boys BTS Wallpaper is a free application.
- 2020-01-09BTS Wallpaper HD 2019BTS Wallpaper HD 2019 is used to set wallpaper for BTS members.
- 2020-01-175000+ BTS Wallpaper HD – BTSKPOP 20195000+ BTS styles, Bangtan Boy, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, Jungkook.
- 2019-03-29BTS HD Wallpapers 2019This is the best app for international to share our love and passion for BTS!
- 2019-12-18BTS Wallpapers KPOP Ultra HD and LIVEA free app that has a large collection of Ultra HD wallpapers for BTS fans
- 2019-12-08BTS Wallpaper - All MemberDo you want BTS's image to appear on your phone wallpaper?
- 2019-12-24BTS Wallpaper 2019 - BTS Fanart Wallpapers HDBTS wallpaper, best BTS wallpaper,BTS wallpaper 2019, BTS Fanart wallpaper free.
- 2019-07-07BTS Wallpaper 2019 HD 4KBTS Wallpaper 2019 HD is and application thar provides images for BTS Fans.
- 2019-03-19BTS - Best wallpaper 2019 2K HD Full HDPlenty of BTS beautiful photos. Best wallpaper 2019 2K HD Full HD
- 2019-01-31Wallpapers BTS KPOP -Ultra HD Wallpaper LockscreenBTS wallpaper apps has many interesting collection that you can use as wallpaper
- 2019-08-07⭐ BTS Wallpaper HD Photos 2019BTS Wallpaper HD Photos 2019 - Highest quality BTS wallpapers
- 2019-10-30xxBT2Ixx Wallpaper + Kpop Chibi Kawaii versionFREE Best Quality Mobile Background Images. NEW Trending and Popular Wallpapers
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
com.amyapps.wallpapers.bts.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.