Battle Odds: calculator for GO
Battle calculator for Pokemon GO with win odds, search, moveset & IV comparison
I was introduced by E46 Studios developer, Battle Odds: calculator for GO is a Tools app on the Android platform. The current version is 2.7.2 released on February 23, 2019. This app has over 444.3 thousand downloads and 2.9 thousand votes. The rating is 4.2 stars, you can check the details below.Battle Odds: calculator for Pokemon GO aims to be the most reliable and complete, yet simple to use battle calculator for Pokemon GO trainers :)
[COPYRIGHT] - Copyright of all Pokemon names and images belongs to The Pokémon Company. The app uses them under FAIR USE, see copyright notice below
Test if your Pokemon has the good moves, is it any good in battles, or who is the best attacker against a Gym! You just select the Pokemon, and Battle Odds launches hundreds of Gym battle simulations against multiple opponents (Snorlax, Vaporeon, etc) adds up and shows the results. Use this power to answer questions like which moveset is the best for your Pokemon, is moveset more important than IV for a Pokemon, or questions like which Pokemon and which moves have good type advantage against a Gym you plan to attack.
- calculate battle odds between any two Gen I and II Pokemon (even Legendaries and Mythicals!)
- test if your Pokemon has the good moves, rank all possible movesets for both attack and defense (including legacy movesets)
- test if your Pokemon is any good against popular top Gym defenders
- test if your Pokemon is any good for prestiging (search for potential favorable prestige matchups)
- compare importance of moveset and IV
- search for best attackers against a Gym opponent
- search for best trainers against a Gym opponent
- compare two Pokemon in general, without Gym rules
Use it only with Pokemon GO! (other Pokemon genres have different rules)
How real are the battle simulations that power Battle Odds? We're trying to calculate as realistic odds as possible. Each battle calculation involves hundreds of battle simulations with different charge and dodge decisions to assess winning chances. The simulations use the complete Pokedex and move database data, and use exact damages, move durations, simulated delays between moves, maintain charge move energy according the rules, use type effectiveness, same type attack bonus, all according to the Pokemon GO battle system. You can inspect all the inputs and a lot of aggregated stats from the battles in the app to improve your knowledge.
*** Copyright notice ***
Copyright and possibly registered trademark of all Pokemon names and images is believed to belong to The Pokémon Company. The use of these names and images, in low resolution, for illustration purposes - in line with their usage on bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net, pokemon.wikia.com and other Pokemon related websites and numerous Google Play apps - is believed to be fair use.
This app is not affiliated with or endorsed by the The Pokemon Company, Niantic or Nintendo in any way. It is built by fans for other Pokemon GO fans, to foster a deeper understanding of Pokemon stats and powers, help sharing Pokemon related information and thereby ultimately promoting and supporting the Pokemon brand.
You may also like these apps
- 2019-11-17Odds Calculator for Poker
- 2019-09-20PokerCruncher - Advanced - Poker Odds Calculator
- 2014-10-25Poker Odds Calculator Pro
- 2020-04-27Power Battle GO
- 2020-05-12Preflop+ Poker Analytics Calculator GTO Nash Chart
- 2018-11-07AK Poker Odds Calculator
- 2018-10-02Poker Odds Calculator - FREE
- 2020-05-20GoTool v2
- 2014-12-22Poker Stats & Odds Calculator
- 2014-10-25Poker Odds Calculator
- 2020-03-02Poker equity calculator Holdem Lab 2
- 2013-12-04Poker Odds Calculator by TinyByte Apps