Drug content & clinical support
I was introduced by Epocrates, Inc. developer, epocrates is a Medical app on the Android platform. The current version is Varies with device released on July 28, 2020. This app has over 3.3 million downloads and 24.8 thousand votes. The rating is 4.2 stars, you can check the details below.Save time in the prescribing moment.
- Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
- Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs
- Pill identifier: organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
- 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
- Formularies: drug coverage for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
- Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in epocrates+, now just $16.99/month!
- Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
- Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
- Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
Updated the COVID-19 Resource Hub with new Resources.
Added ability to change email address.
Redesigned Interaction Check.
General Bug Fixes.
You may also like these apps
- 2020-06-28Drugs.com Medication Guide
- 2020-07-22WebMD: Check Your Symptoms
- 2020-01-09Mosby's Drug Reference for Health Professions
- 2020-07-20UpToDate for Android
- 2020-06-19MDCalc Medical Calculator
- 2020-01-01Clinical Sense - Improve Your Clinical Skills
- 2020-04-10iCU Notes - a free Critical Care Medicine resource
- 2019-06-20IBM Micromedex Drug Ref
- 2020-04-12Medscape CME & Education