Calorie Counter by FatSecret
Diet and Weight Loss Tracker with Meal Planning and Food Nutrition Calculator
I was introduced by FatSecret developer, Calorie Counter by FatSecret is a Health & fitness app on the Android platform. The current version is Varies with device released on June 11, 2020. This app has over 33.3 million downloads and 334.9 thousand votes. The rating is 4.7 stars, you can check the details below.Welcome to FatSecret, the easiest to use calorie counter and most effective weight loss and dieting app on the market. Best of all, FatSecret is free.
Keep track of your food, exercise and weight, using the world's highest quality food and nutrition database and connect with a global community of people looking to make a change for the better and start losing weight and achieve your goals the healthy way.
FatSecret is fast, simple to use and includes integration with external tools and services to help you succeed with your diet:
- An easy to use food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- A wonderful community that's ready to provide support and turbo charge your weight loss.
- Image recognition of foods, meals and products so you can take photos with the camera and track nutrition with pictures.
- A barcode scanner and auto-complete functions.
- Google Fit, Samsung Health and Fitbit exercise tracking integration.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- Detailed reporting and goals for all your calories and macros.
- Photo album to keep a photodiet of your foodsnaps and instacalories.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Reminders for meals, weigh-ins and journals.
- Notifications for support, comments and followers.
- Fantastic recipes and meal ideas.
- Sharing and interacting with your professional of choice.
- Facebook and Google login.
The app syncs with FatSecret Professional, the most convenient way to share your food, exercise and weight with your preferred health professional. Your health professional will get free access to simple and powerful tools to monitor your performance and provide you with feedback, advice and support.
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
Premium subscriptions are available for enhanced features and capabilities for those who need some extra help to achieve their diet and weight management goals. Premium users get:
- Nutritional meal plans created by our dietitian specifically for different diet preferences and calorie goals (Keto Style, Balanced, Mediterranean, Intermittent Fasting, High Protein Low Carb)
- Advanced Meal Planning: plan ahead and know in advance how many calories each meal contains
- Custom Meal Headings: Six additional meal types that allow you to spread your food intake across multiple points in the day
- Water Tracking: so you can make sure you reach a daily water intake goal
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter by FatSecret. We are constantly working to improve the app and welcome user feedback.
- Bug fixes
You may also like these apps
- 2020-06-30Calorie Counter - MyFitnessPal
- 2020-06-10Calorie Counter - MyNetDiary, Food Diary Tracker
- 2020-07-02Calorie Counter by Lose It! for Diet & Weight Loss
- 2020-06-22MyPlate Calorie Tracker
- 2020-06-10Calorie Counter - EasyFit free
- 2020-05-18Track - Calorie Counter
- 2020-04-21Calorie, Carb & Fat Counter
- 2020-01-16Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
- 2015-07-10Simple Calorie Counter
- 2020-06-22Lifesum - Diet Plan, Macro Calculator & Food Diary
- 2019-06-12Bitesnap: Photo Food Tracker and Calorie Counter
- 2020-07-01Calorie Counter - Asken Diet