Create and edit presentations on the go.
I was introduced by Google LLC developer, Google Slides is a Productivity app on the Android platform. The current version is Varies with device released on June 22, 2020. This app has over 720.2 million downloads and 389.9 thousand votes. The rating is 4.2 stars, you can check the details below.Create, edit and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
- Create new presentations or edit existing files
- Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
- Present straight from your mobile device.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Make beautiful slides, instantly - with Explore.
- Present slides to video calls - scheduled meetings will automatically appear
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
You may also like these apps
- 2020-06-17Google Docs
- 2020-06-17Google Sheets
- 2020-06-10Google Classroom
- 2020-06-17Google Drive
- 2019-04-03Remote for Slides Lite
- 2020-06-16Microsoft PowerPoint: Slideshows and Presentations
- 2020-04-15Slippery Slides
- 2020-01-22Google PDF Viewer
- 2020-06-15Zoho Show - Presentation Tool & Slideshow creator
- 2020-06-18WPS Office - Free Office Suite for Word,PDF,Excel
- 2020-06-01Polaris Office - Free Docs, Sheets, Slides + PDF
- 2020-05-18Autosync for Google Drive