PSJoy in combination with the PSJoy server and the official PS4 Remote Play program offers you the possibility to remote control your PS4. You can play your favorite games remotely or you can emulate a Dualshock gamepad with your smartphone.
!You need to download and install the PSJoy server on your Windows PC!
Download the PSJoy server from:
• Windows 8.1 or newer
• Installed PSJoy server on your PC
• Installed and configured official PS4 Remote Play program
• Intel® Core™ i5-560M Processor 2.67 GHz or faster (Quad core highly recommended)
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired Internet connection for your PS4 and your PC is strongly recommended (or a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays on WiFi)
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps is recommended
The PSJoy server is able to intercept the official PS4 Remote Play program on your PC. You can send gamepad commands and forward the remote stream to your smartphone. As the PSJoy server requires the official PS4 Remote Play program on your PC, Windows 8.1 is required.
PSJoy allows you to remote control any game which is playable with the official PS4 Remote Play program. Play games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more on your smartphone.
- Dualshock emulation (currently without touch-pad support)
- Dualshock layout configuration
* Customization of template layouts
- Easy Connection Setup
- Streaming from PS4 Remote Play to your smartphone
* Real Dualshock gamepad support
- Bluetooth connection (Only for gamepad emulation)
If you have any questions before downloading the app or if you have any problems with PSJoy please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: for streaming a wired Internet connection for your PS4 and your PC is strongly recommended. In addition, your PC must meet the hardware requirements and you should have a fast and reliable Internet connection.
Disclaimer: PS4, PlayStation 4, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSJoy is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
Changelog / What's New
Bug fixes and minor improvements
New PSJoy server version available!
PSJoy server changes:
- Mouse and keyboard no longer need to be connected to the PC.
- Compatibility mode if new HID hook causes problems (mouse or keyboard are needed when activated)
- Improve introduction menu
You may also like these apps
2018-03-06PlayStation™Video Android TVNew movies and TV shows without the wait.
2018-09-13PS4 Remote PlayPS4 Remote Play
2018-12-05PlayStation CommunitiesWelcome to Communities!
2018-09-13PS4 Second ScreenUse your mobile device to control your PS4™.
2018-03-08That's You!That's You! Companion App is for use with the That's You! game for the PS4™
2018-10-25Panda NES - NES EmulatorSimple NES emulator
2018-10-11Onkyo ControllerOnkyo Controller is an application to control corresponding Onkyo products.
2018-05-25Nostalgia.NES (NES Emulator)Nostalgia.NES is a high quality NES emulator
2019-01-18MattermostSecure, self-hosted workplace messaging
2018-11-06John NES Lite - NES EmulatorJohn NES Lite is NES emulator.This emulator is easy to use.
2019-01-09ShadowsocksShadowsocks: a secure socks5 proxy.
2018-09-07K-9 MailK-9 Mail is a 100% free and open source email client for Android.