- Compatible with Android 4.1+
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Developer: TOP5 Wallpaper HD
Download IZONE Wallpaper - LockScreen, KPOP APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these apps
- 2019-04-01IZONE - Best wallpaper 2019 2K HD Full HDThis app is used to set wallpaper of members of IZONE - a twelve girls band
- 2019-04-24IZONE Wallpaper KPOPIZONE Wallpapers KPOP is an application that provides images for IZ*ONE fans
- 2019-05-20lock screen kpopbest screen lock with kpop style
- 2019-09-13Kpop Idol Wallpapers & LockscreenKpop Wallpapers & Lockscreen best Korean pop LockScreen BTS wallpapers 2019
- 2019-07-06IZONE Wallpaper 2019IZONE WALLPAPER ALL ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE IZONE MEMBERS!
- 2019-03-11KPOP WALLPAPER HD 2019KPOP Wallpaper HD 2019 contains popular and new KPOP wallpapers.
- 2019-09-08IZONE Wallpapers KPOP Fans HDIZONE Wallpapers Kpop HD New provides images for IZONE fans.
- 2019-08-03IZONE Wallpapers KPOP HDIZONE Wallpapers KPOP is an application that provides images for IZONE fans.
- 2019-06-29Lock Screen & Wallpapers for Kpop Stars 🌟Lock Screen & Wallpapers for Kpop Stars looks stunning on any phone or tablet !
- 2019-01-22Kpop Lock Screen HD FreeKpop Lock Screen free app with a high degree of security for all k-pop lovers.
- 2019-08-14Eunbi IZONE Wallpapers KPOP HDEunbi IZONE Wallpapers KPOP HD is an application for Eunbi IZONE fans.
- 2019-03-29Kpop Stars 🌟 Lock ScreenFamous KPOP stars collection lock screen
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
com.idol.cheese.photo.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.
Updated: December 27, 2018
Compatible with: Android 4.1 and up