Launcher iOS 14
Launcher iOS 14 bring a better user experience: fast, simple and easy to use
I was introduced by SaSCorp Apps Studio developer, Launcher iOS 14 is a Personalization app on the Android platform. The current version is 6.5.1 released on August 26, 2020. This app has over 4 million downloads and 45.6 thousand votes. The rating is 4.6 stars, you can check the details below.The iOS 14 Launcher is intuitive, it's simple and the design is so tasteful that it sucks you in
Who will get value from this iOS 14 Launcher?
1. All those who love iPhone, love apple but don't have money to buy it, ios14 will turn your android phone like a real iPhone.
2. Everyone who loves iOS operating system, beautiful and easy to use, wants to use the latest operating system experience iOS14
iOS 14 Launcher Feature:
- Notification Center shows your notifications history, allowing you to scroll back and see what you've missed. There are two ways to see your alerts from the Notification Center:
* From the Lock screen, swipe up from the middle of the screen.
* From any other screen, swipe down from the center of the top of your screen.
* With Notifications in iOS14, it’s even easier to view and manage multiple notifications at once—helping you reduce interruptions throughout the day
- Control Center: you can quickly take a picture, turn on lights, wifi, Airplane Mode, You can even customize Control Center so you have instant access to the things you do most.
* Open Control Center: Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
* Close Control Center: Tap the top of the screen or press the Home button
* Use: Brightness: Drag the brightness control up or down to adjust the brightness of your display.
Calculator:* Use the standard calculator to quickly calculate numbers...
- Spotlight Search: Search helps you quickly find anything on your device and on the web:
*Swipe down from the middle of the Home screen.
*Tap the Search field, then enter what you're looking for. As you type, Search updates results in real time.
*To see more results, tap Show More or search directly in an app by tapping Search in App.
*Tap a search result to open it.
- The Lock screen: which shows the current time and date and your most recent notifications, appears when you turn on or wake iPhone. From the Lock screen, you can see notifications, open Camera and Control Center, get information from your favorite apps at a glance, and more.
This example really comes down to preference, but in my opinion, iOS products offer a much more crisp and engaging user experience. iOS 14 Launcher has strict guidelines when it comes to UI/UX standards and it really sets them apart from the competition.
iOS Launcher used to bring a better user experience because it runs on a closed ecosystem This have created a smoother user experience in the past, and users could focus on actual ergonomics.
- Fix Bugs
- Add more fonts according to your style (font style & font size)
- Add new location in weather with place api google map, show weather detail with many locations, hourly data
- New default ios icon
- Add a pull down effect for notification list in Notification Center, Lock Screen
- When searching, sort the results in a new way: prioritize previously used apps, press done then open the selected app or use
- Add share app to 3d touch
- Support dual app
You may also like these apps
- 2020-07-11Assistive Touch IOS - Screen Recorder
- 2020-05-25FontBoard - Font & Emoji Keyboard
- 2020-08-25Cool Mi Launcher - CC Launcher 2020 for you
- 2020-08-06Visionary Launcher 2020 - Stylish Launcher
- 2020-08-06Control Center IOS 13 - Screen Recorder
- 2020-09-14Volume Styles - Customize your Volume Panel Slider
- 2020-07-15Call Screen Themes - Color Call & Color Flash
- 2020-08-27Launcher iPhone
- 2020-08-20Diamond Live Wallpaper & Animated Keyboard
- 2020-08-25Cool EM Launcher - for EMUI launcher 2020 all
- 2019-11-27ANIME Live Wallpapers HD/4K + Automatic Changer
- 2020-09-0410000 Nature Wallpapers