- Compatible with Android 3.0+
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Developer: BP Devloper
Download Quis train Police APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these games
- 2019-11-13Police Train Simulator 3D: Prison TransportDrive real trains and transport dangerous criminals to prison.
- 2018-05-03Prison Transport TrainBring to prisoners the punishment for their crimes as a cop train driver
- 2018-05-25Police Bullet Train Shooter - USA Transport 2018US Cargo transport in Police Train Shooter game with Train Driving adventure 18
- 2018-04-10Indian Police Train SimulatorDrive Trains and transport criminals across Indian Prisons!
- 2018-05-04Prisoners Train Simulator: Transport to jailDrive police train with prisoners like machinist! Transport criminals to jail
- 2018-04-07Police Train Sim 2018Start your engines and get ready to race with the Police Train Sim game!
- 2019-04-24US Police Train Games 2019: Prisoner TransportTransport Prisoners to Jail in this US Police Train Simulator as a Train Driver
- 2018-10-31Indian Police Train Shooter: Driving SimulatorTransport criminal in Indian Police train shooter with train driving & shooting.
- 2018-10-25Police Train Driving: Train Fighting GamesEnemy chasing a bullet train - Can you save the passengers alone?
- 2019-05-04Super Police Hero Gangster Chase TrainBe the real super police hero rescuer and rescue the civilians from thugs.
- 2018-08-30Sniper Shooter 3D-Police Train Shooting Game 2018Be a pro sniper shooter, gun shooter in this survival war FPS free shooting game
- 2018-02-24Police Exam AppPolice Exam App helps students preparation for all latest police exams
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
com.kedinasan.akademikpolri.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.