Turn your device into a portable USB display and graphics tablet for Windows 10
I was introduced by Software by KeloCube developer, superDisplay is a Productivity app on the Android platform. The current version is 1.1.10 released on July 27, 2020. This app has over 192 downloads .you can check the details below.Superbrush is now superDisplay! superDisplay turns your Android phone or tablet into a high-performance USB display with pressure support for Windows 10.
Here's how to get started:
① Download superDisplay from Google Play.
② Download the Windows driver from https://superdisplay.app
③ Connect your device to your PC via USB.
superDisplay turns your Android device into a portable USB display for your Windows 10 PC. Duplicate or extend your screen simply by plugging in your phone or tablet.
A laggy display is as good as no display. superDisplay was built with performance in mind, and we’re not afraid to show it. Try the app for free to see for yourself.
Turn your Android device into a graphics tablet and use apps like Adobe Photoshop® through it. superDisplay supports pressure-sensitive styluses like the Samsung S Pen making it ideal for digital art and other creative work.
Adobe Photoshop® is a registered trademark of Adobe in the United States and other countries.
This mega update adds the following features and more:
- Virtual monitor functionality: You can now use superDisplay to extend your desktop in addition to mirroring it.
- Touch gestures for zooming and rotating the screen
- Customizable on-screen shortcut buttons
- Pressure support for legacy applications via WinTab
- Improved reliability for USB connections
- Free 3-day trial for new users
You may also like these apps
- 2020-05-08Spider Rope Hero: Vice Town
- 2020-06-25WebMD Allergy
- 2020-01-26Amazing Spider Stickman Rope Hero Gangstar Crime
- 2019-10-24Roast Perfect
- 2018-12-12Better World Shopper
- 2020-01-27Spider Stickman Rope Hero: Gangster crime City
- 2020-07-16Essential Oils & More
- 2019-07-27Essential Oils Guide Free 2019