- Compatible with Android 4.1+
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Developer: AppDevel
Download X Launcher Pro:Phone X Control Center,Hide Apps APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these apps
- 2019-11-01X Launcher: With OS12 Style Theme & Control CenterBest Launcher for android with OS 12 style Theme and Control Center
- 2019-11-01X Launcher Pro: PhoneX Theme, OS12 Control CenterBest OS Style Launcher, make your phone look like Phone X with No Ads
- 2019-11-08X Launcher for Phone X Max - OS 12 Theme LauncherX Launcher is the best launcher which provides stylish OS 12 themes for android.
- 2019-11-19iLauncher for OS 11 - Stylish Theme and WallpaperStylish Launcher with Phone X theme and OS11 Style Control Center
- 2019-09-293D Phone X Launcher & Control Center IOS 123D Phone X Launcher & Control Center IOS 12. 1000+ Themes. 10000+ Wallpapers
- 2019-10-23Phone 11 Launcher, OS 13 iLauncher, Control CenterTurn Your Android Into iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone X & iOS 13 Launcher
- 2019-10-23Launcher iPhoneTransfer your style to iOS, you have a real iPhone X & Move to iOS :)
- 2019-11-01X Launcher Lite: With OS12 Style Theme & WallpaperStylish Launcher with OS Style Theme, Folder and Control Center
- 2019-11-19X Launcher New: With OS12 Style ThemeStylish Launcher with flat design style Theme, Wallpaper, Folder and Less Ads
- 2019-10-30Launcher iOS 13Launcher iOS 13 help make your phone simple and pretty.
- 2019-10-16Phone X Launcher & OS11 Phone & Control CenterPhone X Launcher is a launcher which combines the advantages of Android and OS11
- 2019-11-01X Launcher Prime: With OS Style Theme & No AdsBest OS Style Launcher, Make your phone looks like Phone X with No Ads
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
com.launcher.find.x.pro.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.