Myibidder Auction Bid Sniper for eBay
Frustrated being outbid on eBay? Snipe it and make buying on eBay fun again.
I was introduced by Myibidder.com developer, Myibidder Auction Bid Sniper for eBay is a Shopping app on the Android platform. The current version is 2.2.43 released on September 04, 2020. This app has over 772.2 thousand downloads and 6.9 thousand votes. The rating is 2.7 stars, you can check the details below.Snipe to win on eBay.
Myibidder Bid Sniper is a sniper for eBay buyers that places the last seconds bids to increase your chances to win.
No need to watch for auctions anymore, just set a snipe and let the sniper do the job for you.
Once your snipe is set, you don't need to keep the app running for the snipe to work.
You get 10 free credits when you start using the app which can be used towards winning auctions.
Credits are used for won items only. If you did not win an item (your bid was too low, seller did not accept it, etc), the snipe can be re-used for future listings.
Auctions won with bids lower than 10.00 (any currency) are free.
When your balance goes to zero, you will get one free credit next day to keep the fun going. Good for occasional snipers.
You can get more credits in the "Balance" menu option by buying credits in bulk or get them for free by watching ads. This helps to support the service.
A guide for a new user:
1. Create an account for sniping using "Create Account" link on the Login screen
2. Link your eBay account using "eBay Account" menu option after you login
Step by step instructions on how to add an item for sniping:
For those who never used eBay sniper in the past:
1. Sniping does not guarantee winning. you have to meet eBay's and seller's requirements in order to win.
Also, your snipe must be ready (added & activated) at least 3 minutes in advance.
2. You can stop sniping if you have at least 1-2 minutes to delete the item from your list or set "off" on "Activate" on the Snipe screen and save the change.
3. The sniper does not track the current bid in real-time. The current bid does not affect sniping anyway.
Questions? Want to get answers? Please feel free to ask:
The application uses Myibidder.com service (originally named Myibay.com) to place your snipes, so you can turn off or disconnect your phone after you scheduled your snipe.
Currently, the service processes over 100,000 snipes weekly.
Sniping is done using eBay US by default. You can change it in the Preferences.
By using Myibidder.com service you have to agree to the following terms:
If you switch from another service or a different app, don't hesitate to contact us directly by email to get your credits transferred.
Please note the reviews on Android Market are NOT for bug reports and suggestions. If you want to suggest something or found a bug to be fixed, please contact us directly by email or use the following Myibidder.com official forums for bug reports and support:
The bonus for those who managed to read until this point:
If you liked the app and are willing to share a short story on how it helped you, please drop a message to the support by email. You will get free snipe credits based on your story.
* Fixed the issue when some eBay pages are not reloaded properly
* Various minor fixes
* Want to see the app in your language? Contact us by email to make it happen
Like sniping deals on eBay? Leave feedback and a rating to let us know. Remember you can always contact support directly by email if you have any suggestions or need help.
You may also like these apps
- 2020-09-13Supr Daily – Milk & Groceries Delivered By 7 am
- 2020-09-08C&A: Comprar online. Loja de Roupas Sapatos e Moda
- 2020-08-24Coppel - Compra en línea
- 2020-09-15momo購物 | 生活大小事都是momo的事
- 2020-09-14Shopee No.1 Online Platform
- 2020-09-15Floryday: Women Fashion Store
- 2020-09-03DealShare - Buy Grocery at Factory price
- 2020-09-10Evaly - Online Shopping Mall
- 2020-09-17Trendyol - Online Alışveriş
- 2020-09-14Afterpay - Shop Now, Pay Later