TrekMe - GPS trekking offline
Offline topographic maps, using USGS, France IGN, Swiss Topo, OpenStreetMap, ..
I was introduced by peterLaurence developer, TrekMe - GPS trekking offline is a Travel & local app on the Android platform. The current version is 2.2.5 released on August 01, 2020. This app has over 203 downloads and 9 votes. The rating is 4.6 stars, you can check the details below.TrekMe is an Android app to get live position on a map and other useful information, without ever needing an internet connection (except when creating a map). It differs from other similar apps in the source of maps. Usually, a map is downloaded from the internet and is sometimes cached for an offline access. TrekMe is designed for people willing to use particular maps like USGS in USA, or IGN in France for example.
Particular attention was given to efficency, low battery usage, and smooth experience.
* Support in-app map creation from United States's USGS, France's IGN map servers, Swiss Topo, Spain IGN, and OpenStreetMap.
* Use the SD card if available
* Marker support (with optional comments)
* Import, record, and share GPX files
* Orientation, distance, and speed indicators
* Real-time visualization of a gpx record, as well as its statistics (distance, elevation, ..)
* No ads
For instance, all map providers are free, except for France IGN - which requires an annual subscription.
General TrekMe guide:
You may also like these apps
- 2020-07-13TrakMe App
- 2020-07-14ViewRanger: Trail Maps for Hiking, Biking, Skiing
- 2020-07-09Komoot — Cycling, Hiking & Mountain Biking Maps
- 2020-06-26AllTrails: Hiking, Running & Mountain Bike Trails
- 2020-05-30AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Lite)
- 2020-06-19PinRoute - Trail Tracker
- 2019-11-11X-GPS Monitor
- 2020-06-09OsmAnd+ — Offline Maps, Travel & Navigation
- 2020-05-09TrackMe - GPS Tracker