Diagnose, customize and service your car with dealer-level technology.
I was introduced by Prizmos Ltd. developer, Carista OBD2 is a Auto & vehicles app on the Android platform. The current version is 5.0.2 released on June 30, 2020. This app has over 740 thousand downloads and 4.5 thousand votes. The rating is 3.8 stars, you can check the details below.Carista is a mobile app which empowers you to seamlessly diagnose, customize, and service your car. Just plug in your OBD2 adapter, launch the app and save time and money on dealers and mechanics.
Is my car supported? Check here: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
BASIC OBD2 DIAGNOSTICS [free]
Find out why your "Check Engine" light is on: Carista shows you a list of the fault codes stored in your vehicle, as well as their meanings. You can also reset the "Check Engine" light.
ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS [paid]
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems.
CUSTOMIZATIONS / CODING [paid]
Personalization of comfort & convenience features of the car. Customize your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn't even know your car had!
BASIC SERVICE [free]
Carista shows you if your car is ready for Emission tests -- that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle's systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.
ADVANCED SERVICE [paid]
For some Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda models:
• Electronic parking brake (EPB) retraction tool, Service reset, Launch control counter, Detailed ECU information
For some Toyota, Lexus, Scion models:
• Tire pressure sensors (TPMS), ABS/VSC/TRAC inspection, Detailed ECU information
Advanced features are only supported on certain models by Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT, Skoda (VAG), BMW, Mini, Toyota, Lexus and Scion. See: https://caristaapp.com/vehicles
All paid features are available with an in-app purchase of our Pro functionality: a 1-week pass for $9.99 or an annual subscription at $39.99 USD. If you use the official Carista OBD2 adapter, you will receive a free one-month trial of all paid features.
To use Carista, you need an OBD2 adapter. You can use the Carista OBD2 adapter or a generic ELM327 v1.4 Bluetooth or WiFi adapter (just make sure it’s not fake/defective). See: https://www.caristaapp.com/adapter
More info and help at https://www.caristaapp.com
- In-app language switcher
- Translation into Hungarian & Romanian
- Bug fixes
You may also like these apps
- 2020-07-01Car Scanner ELM OBD2
- 2020-07-02OBDeleven car diagnostics
- 2020-06-24Obd Mary – car scanner and dashboard with ELM327
- 2020-06-08EOBD Facile - OBD2 scanner Car Diagnostic elm327
- 2020-06-23Deep OBD for BMW and VAG
- 2020-05-23MotorData OBD Car Diagnostics. ELM OBD2 scanner
- 2020-06-24Obd Arny - OBD2 | ELM327 simple car scan tool
- 2018-01-13Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car)
- 2020-06-30Obd Harry Scan - OBD2 | ELM327 car diagnostic tool
- 2020-04-07Where is my OBD2 port? Find it!
- 2020-06-24inCarDoc - OBD2 ELM327 Car Scanner
- 2020-07-02BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool