Samsung Notes allows you to memo nicely and draw fabulous paintings with a S Pen
I was introduced by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. developer, Samsung Notes is a Productivity app on the Android platform. The current version is 1.3.01-3 released on December 24, 2019. This app has over 742.8 million downloads and 153.6 thousand votes. The rating is 4.4 stars, you can check the details below.With Samsung Notes,
you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Moreover, you can share your notes easily to SNS.
Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into Samsung Notes.
Samsung Notes provides various brush types and color mixers, so that you can draw fabulous paintings like professional painters.
You may also share your paintings at PEN.UP right away.
Samsung Notes is a hub for all your hand-written notes, sketches, drawings.
Tap + icon at the bottom of the main screen of Samsung Notes to create notes.
1.Tap the More options button on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings,
then select Lock notes to create a password.
2.Create a password, then tap the note you want to lock.
3.Tap the More options button while viewing a note, then select Lock.
Tap keyboard icon at the top of the screen to enter text using the keyboard.
Use the Rich text toolbar to edit the style of the text.
Tap Handwriting icon at the top of the screen to add handwriting.
Handwritten text can be recognised. You can also use handwriting to search for keywords in notes.
Tap drawing icon at the top of the screen to create drawings.
Adding image and voice recordings
Tap image icon at the top of the screen to insert images.
Tap Voice recording icon at the top of the screen to insert voice recordings.
Using pen settings
Select from various pen types, sizes, and colours.
Tap eraser icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap or swipe your finger over the handwriting you want to erase.
Using Selection mode
Tap selection icon at the bottom of the screen, then select an area of handwriting.
You can then move the selected area, adjust its size, and more.
Using brush settings
Select from various brush types and colours.
Tap the selected brush to view the brush settings again and change more settings such as the size and opacity.
Tap color icon, then select the colour you want to draw with.
Using Smart Switch.
Use Smart Switch to import S Note and Memo data from other devices.
Using Samsung account.
1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings, then select Import data.
2.Select S Note or Memo data saved using your Samsung account, then tap the DONE button.
Syncing notes via Samsung Cloud
1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings,
then select Sync with Samsung Cloud.
2.Register with or sign in to Samsung Cloud using your Samsung account.
Samsung Notes data will be synced automatically.
Creating notes while screen off
Detach the S Pen while the screen is turned off to create screen off memos.
Keyword : SDOC, Note, Memo
Notice : Regarding the App Access Privilege
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Storage: Used to save or load note files
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update
• Microphone: Used to record the voice to be inserted into the note
• Camera: Used to take photos to be inserted into the note
• Contacts: Used to read account information to sync with your account
1. Export MS word format : Add feature that are export to MS word format
2. Handwriting to text : Add feature that convert handwriting to text only in S Pen support devices.
3. Zoom in/out : Add zoom in/out feature in edit mode.
4. Change handwriting style : Add feature that change handwriting style using a pen
You may also like these apps
- 2020-03-06S8 Notes Download
- 2020-06-22Google Keep - Notes and Lists
- 2020-06-02Simple Notes: To-do list organizer and planner
- 2020-05-14ColorNote Notepad Notes
- 2020-05-25Simple Notes
- 2020-06-30Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes
- 2020-06-11Evernote - Notes Organizer & Daily Planner
- 2020-05-15Samsung Voice Recorder
- 2020-05-19Squid - Take Notes & Markup PDFs
- 2020-06-16Notepad Free