Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear)
The Galaxy Wearable app manages the wearable devices and gear series to phone.
I was introduced by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. developer, Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) is a Tools app on the Android platform. The current version is 18.104.22.16871661 released on August 05, 2020. This app has over 419.4 million downloads and 979 thousand votes. The rating is 4.5 stars, you can check the details below.The Galaxy Wearable application connects your wearable devices to your mobile device. It also manages and monitors the wearable device features and applications you've installed through Galaxy Apps.
Use the Galaxy Wearable application to set up and manage the following features:
- Mobile device connection/disconnection
- Software updates
- Clock settings
- Application download and settings
- Find my Watch
- Notification type and settings, etc.
Install the Galaxy Wearable application on your mobile device, then pair your wearable devices via Bluetooth to enjoy all of its features.
※ Settings and features provided by the Galaxy Wearable application are only available when your wearable device is connected to your mobile device. Features will not work properly without a stable connection between your wearable device and your mobile device.
※ The Galaxy Wearable application does not support the Gear VR or Gear 360.
※ only for Galaxy Buds and IconX(2018), The Galaxy Wearable application can be used with tablets .
※ Supported devices vary depending on your region, operator, and device model.
※ This application is for the Galaxy Watch Active2, the Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Fitⓔ, Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear Sport, Gear Fit2, Gear Fit2 Pro, IconX, IconX (2018), Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds+.
※ Please allow the Galaxy Wearable application permissions in Android Settings so you can use all the functions in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Galaxy Wearable > Permissions
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Gear through Bluetooth
• Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gear
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
• Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
You may also like these apps
- 2020-07-08Galaxy Wearable
- 2020-02-23Wearable Widgets
- 2020-07-01Gear S Plugin
- 2018-06-21Gear IconX Plugin
- 2020-07-02Samsung Accessory Service
- 2020-07-01Galaxy Watch Plugin
- 2019-10-24Samsung Gear 360 (New)
- 2020-01-23Charm by Samsung
- 2020-07-01Watch Active Plugin
- 2020-06-12Galaxy Buds Plugin
- 2020-06-18Galaxy Fit Plugin
- 2020-07-13Samsung Health