Control your Samsung Smart TVs, appliances, and SmartThings-compatible devices
I was introduced by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. developer, SmartThings is a Lifestyle app on the Android platform. The current version is 126.96.36.199 released on August 21, 2020. This app has over 478.7 million downloads and 540.3 thousand votes. The rating is 4.5 stars, you can check the details below.With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
- RAM size : 2GB over
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
Automate actions using GPS.
(GPS is optional.)
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user's country, and transfer content and files via the app.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
We've been listening to your feedback and are excited to share with you a few new features and upgrades.
- SmartThings Find
- Automation Features: Weather and Linked Places
- Scan Multiple Zigbee 3.0 QR Codes for Easier Setup
You may also like these apps
- 2020-07-15SmartThings Classic
- 2020-06-29Samsung Smart Home
- 2019-01-03ActionTiles SmartThings custom web dashboard maker
- 2020-04-06Samsung Smart View
- 2020-09-11Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
- 2020-09-18LG ThinQ
- 2020-07-08Guide for Samsung SmartThings
- 2020-08-31SharpTools Tasker Plugin & Widgets for SmartThings
- 2020-06-07TV (Samsung) Remote Control
- 2020-09-17Smart Remote Control for Samsung TVs
- 2020-06-18Screen Mirroring, Cast Phone To TV - Castto
- 2019-11-04Screen Mirroring for Samsung Smart TV