Road to Hana Maui Driving Tour
#1 rated Tour App for ROAD TO HANA, Maui. Enjoy great stories and Music!
I was introduced by Shaka Guide developer, Road to Hana Maui Driving Tour is a Travel & local app on the Android platform. The current version is 2.1.13 released on July 15, 2020. This app has over 81.7 thousand downloads and 2.9 thousand votes. The rating is 4.8 stars, you can check the details below.3 types of Road to Hana Tours - Classic, Loop & Reverse!
Only available from Shaka Guide.
Go on an epic journey to ROAD TO HANA & HALEAKALA NATIONAL PARK with Shaka Guide.
It’s like having a local TOUR GUIDE IN YOUR CAR as you explore Maui! It works OFFLINE, using GPS to play audio narration AUTOMATICALLY as your drive, telling you interesting stories and driving directions, with local Hawaiian music in between.
**WHAT THE APP DOES:
* Hours of audio with hundreds of narration points that play automatically as your drive
* Made by local Hawaii tour guides
* Hear fun stories, enchanting Hawaiian legends and things to do
* NO DATA NEEDED : Turn-by-turn directions with offline maps
* Music by local Hawaii musicians (both modern and traditional)
* Enjoy the freedom to travel at your own pace, while having the benefit of a local tour guide with you!
* Better than guide book with restaurants recommendations, things to do and see
* Perfect for self-guided travelers!
* Better than a bus tour or guide book
1) "CLASSIC" ROAD TO HANA DRIVING TOUR
Don’t try to just wing it! Let this app guide you the entire 42 mile stretch of road to Hana and back. With enchanting stories and an insider’s scoop on what to do and see, you will be able to fully enjoy this epic journey and discover the many waterfalls, hikes, caves, swimming holes, beaches and awe-inspiring views of this untouched paradise.
On the way back you will hear a ton of enchanting stories of Hawaii. This just might be the best day of your whole vacation!
2) "LOOP" ROAD TO HANA DRIVING TOUR
An adventurous twist to the Classic Tour. Instead of turning around at 7 Sacred Pools, the tour guides you to the backside of Hana, eventually circumnavigate (almost) the Haleakala Volcano. The tour ends in Kula, Upcountry Maui
3) "Reverse" Road to Hana Tour
The most ADVENTUROUS way to do Road to Hana. You start from the backside in Kula (Upcountry Maui) and go against the traffic. You'll come across less crowd, you can explore the backside of Hana and get to 7 Sacred Pools sooner. Of course there's always risks involved in adventures. Download to app to find out the pros and cons!
4) HALEAKALA NATIONAL PARK DRIVING TOUR
Shaka Guide’s Haleakala National Park GPS Driving Tour accompanies you to 10,000 ft (3,000m) high up to the summit of Haleakala Volcanic Crater. Long sought after for the awe-inspiring views, here high above the clouds you will feel as if you are on top of the world. The Tour not only tells you about the extraordinary stories of the National Park, but also the rich Hawaiian culture and legend behind it.
Both of the tours begin near Kahului town and bring you back again, with turn-by-turn directions to where you started. You can also join the Tour anywhere along the tour route.
5) WEST MAUI TOUR (Ka’anapali & Kapalua)
Take a trip around the West Maui mountains traveling along the Honoapi'ilani and the Kalehiki highways in a loop. Drive through the Historic old town of Lahaina, the famous resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua, before checking out an awesome blowhole! Then come with us as we wind along the high sea cliff roads, finishing the tour in the lush Iao Valley rainforest.
** What In-app Purchase Includes:
- Location-based audio tours - the app uses GPS to play tour narrations for you automatically
- Full access to hours of audio with hundreds of narration points
- Offline Maps of Hawaii - Requires no data connection
- Offline Tour - Great for international traveler.
- Offline Directions - Get turn-by-turn directions by the tour guide, or directions from offline Maps.
- Local Music - Cruise the Island with beautiful local Hawaii music interwoven with tour narrations.
**Wifi-only iPads with no GPS capability do not support offline Tour**
** Shaka Guide uses your GPS only when necessary. But please remember that continual use of your GPS running in the background can dramatically drain your battery.
You may also like these apps
- 2019-05-23Road to Hana GyPSy Drive Tour
- 2019-05-23Maui - Full Island GyPSy Driving Tour
- 2020-03-19Maui Revealed Tour Guide App- Explore like a Local
- 2020-07-15Oahu Hawaii GPS Driving Tour
- 2019-07-02Hana, Haleakala and Island-Wide tour.
- 2019-05-23Maui Haleakala GyPSy Tour
- 2020-05-27Maui Travel Guide
- 2019-09-18Maui Guide - Top Things to Do
- 2019-12-17West Maui SmartGuide - Audio Guide & Offline Maps
- 2018-07-02Travel To Maui
- 2020-07-15Big Island Hawaii GPS Driving Tours
- 2019-04-10Hawaii Big Island Full Island Tour GyPSy