Deep OBD analysis for vehicles similar to ISTA-D, INPA or Tool32
I was introduced by Ulrich Holeschak developer, Deep OBD is a Auto & vehicles app on the Android platform. The current version is 1.3.5 released on August 03, 2020. This app has over 158.1 thousand downloads and 785 votes. The rating is 4.2 stars, you can check the details below.This open source app uses ECU files for OBD communication.
Theoretically all operations that are possible with ISTA-D, INPA or Tool32, could be also executed with this application.
At the moment only vehicles from BMW and VAG are supported.
With a configuration generator simply select the diagnostics jobs to execute and create your own configuration files.
For complex tasks the configurations files could be created manually.
The app requires 2.5 GB of free external storage.
The application supports the following OBD II adapters:
- Standard FTDI based USB "INPA compatible" D-CAN/K-Line adapters (all protocols)
- ELM327 based Bluetooth and WiFi adapters. Recommended ELM327 versions are 1.4b, 1.5 and origin 2.1, which are based on PIC18F2480 processor (no MCP2515 chip) (D-CAN protocol only)
- Custom Bluetooth D-CAN/K-Line adapter (BMW-FAST protocol over D-CAN and K-Line)
- A replacement firmware for the ELM327 Bluetooth adapter is existing, that is faster, more stable and that also supports K-Line (required for VAG vehicles, supports protocols KWP2000, KWP1281, TP2.0)
- Deep OBD ENET WIFI adapter (for BMW F-models)
- Fixed minor problems
You may also like these apps
- 2020-07-20BimmerCode for BMW and Mini
- 2020-07-29Car Scanner ELM OBD2
- 2020-04-05Carly for VAG
- 2020-07-13bimmer-tool (BTool) Lite
- 2020-07-24OBDeleven car diagnostics
- 2017-02-03DTC Fault Memory erase for VAG
- 2020-07-30BlueDriver OBD2 Scan Tool
- 2020-07-28Carly — top OBD2 car scanner
- 2020-07-28GaragePro (OBD 2 & Car Diagnostics tool)
- 2020-07-26VAG DPF
- 2017-07-11iOBD2 BMW