Feelings Guide helps to keep a feelings diary and answers to vital questions
I was introduced by Peter Dorzhinov developer, Feelings Guide is a Productivity app on the Android platform. The current version is 2.1.1 released on September 16, 2019. This app has over 5.6 thousand downloads and 18 votes. The rating is 4.4 stars, you can check the details below.Feelings Guide helps to keep a diary of feelings, ideas and answers to important questions.
Application functions and features:
- a handy categorized feelings directory for filling a feelings diary
- built-in questions
- view a full answer log and a log for each question separately
- allows to add, edit and delete questions
The idea of the application arose thanks to the lectures and book of psychologist Dmitry Trotsky. The application is conceived as a guide for practicing his technologies for solving problems.
Small UI improvements and bug fixes.
You may also like these apps
- 2019-12-17Peas - Mood diary - Track emotions
- 2018-04-24Learn Emotions! How do I feel?
- 2020-07-02Youper - Feel your best
- 2019-03-31Toddler Feelings
- 2019-10-24Hidden Feelings
- 2019-01-05Emotion Code
- 2019-04-05Speak - Letters and Feelings
- 2020-06-29CBT Thought Diary - Mood Tracker, Journal & Record
- 2020-07-02Hidden Feeling Quotes - Heart Touching Quotes
- 2016-06-06Healing Feelings
- 2020-06-16CBT Tools for Healthy Living, Self-help Mood Diary
- 2019-12-23Feeling Wheel