A powerful and intuitive EFB for both VFR and IFR flights.
I was introduced by Adventure Pilot, LLC developer, iFly GPS is a Travel & local app on the Android platform. The current version released on September 11, 2020. This app has over 56.3 thousand downloads and 353 votes. The rating is 4.6 stars, you can check the details below.iFly GPS for Android. The Better Way to Navigate:
iFly GPS delivers the perfect combination of value, capability, and usability for both VFR and IFR Pilots. Safely and quickly get the information you need so you can focus on flying!
Designed by Pilots, Tested by Pilots and Recommended by Pilots:
iFly GPS for Android was built on the knowledge and experience from our line of aviation portables, and a collaborative user experience based on feedback from thousands of fellow pilots.
Free 30-Day Trial:
Enjoy a free 30-day IFR/VFR subscription, and see how iFly GPS provides you with what you need for aviation.
Requires: Android 4.0.x or higher, plus 500 MB data storage.
Affordability for All:
Enjoy comprehensive and simple updates with affordable subscriptions for only $79.99 VFR or $129.99 IFR/VFR per year. Existing iFly aviation portable or iOS subscribers can extend their subscription to their Android for only $24.99.
Flight Planning with an intuitive interface allowing for simple building of direct-to or multiple waypoint flight plans directly on the FAA, Vector charts or the Flight Plan page. Set a departure and destination, and then customize your path with the rubber-band feature.
Synthetic Vision with 3D traffic brings your situational awareness to an all time high! Works on both phone and tablet platforms!
Active Alerting System from Airspace Alerts to Collision Alerts, our Active Alerting System provides a central location for Alerts and more.
RealView Airports provides satellite imaging of 12,600+ Airports for pilot reference and our AutoTaxi+ feature. Have a visual knowledge of the airport before arrival.
AutoTaxi+ transitions to the Airport Diagram upon landing or from Taxi Diagram to Chart Mode upon Take-off. You Android will use the RealView image as a taxi-diagram if an official FAA Diagram is nor present. See your position on over 12,600 airports!
Instruments Page simulates real aircraft instruments, gathering information from GPS (or an attached 3rd party AHRS) to create familiar images. Reference instruments such as HSI, VSI, Groundspeed, Altimeter, Turn Indicator, etc. Add an AHRS and get an Artificial Horizon with Attitude Safety Alerts.
VFR / IFR Data is included, complete with US geo-referenced Sectionals, TACs, Low-Enroute, Approach Plates, Airport Diagrams and much more. Everything from flight planning to flying is designed around image-enhanced charts from the FAA.
Geo-Reference Approach Plates and Airport Diagrams provide pilots with actual FAA Approached and Airport Diagrams beautifully represented.
Public / Private Airports using official databases for both Public and Private airport information. Databases update directly from the FAA Data Cycles. Create your own Custom Waypoints for those locations that are not on the charts or maps.
Pre-Flight Weather provides an interactive map with graphical VFR/IFR visuals and allows for touch reporting of METARS, TAFs and Winds Aloft at your fingertips.
ADS-B Weather / Traffic - iFly GPS for Android supports connection to third party ADS-B devices including iLevil, NavWorx, Dual, SkyGuardTWX, Clarity, or SkyRadar and more for free Weather and Traffic.
-Moving Map Modes
• VFR (Sectionals, WAC, TAC)
• Low/High-Enroute Charts
• Vector Base Map
• Geo-Referenced Plates & Diagrams (Approach, Departure, Stars)
-Dynamic Map Overlays
• Synthetic Vision with 3D Traffic
• Weather and Nexrad (Pre-Flight or ADS-B Live)
• Terrain and Obstructions
• Fuel Prices
• Approach Plates
-Instrument Layouts (with over 24 Instruments including HSI, Vertical Profile, and AHRS)
-Vertical terrain planning and Airspace preview
-Save/Load Flight Plans and Waypoints
-North Up / Track Up
-Pinch Zooming w/ One Touch Feature
-Alerts & Warnings
- Faster downloads, online data streaming
- Support for X-Plane simulator
- New Simulation Modes: Fly flight plan, replay flight, and more
- Current airport NOTAMs automatically included for all airports
- Easier access to Nearest FSS and Nearest ATC
- Support importing flight plans from AOPA, SkyVector, and more
- Included ADSB Lightning support
- Export Flight Trails to MyFlightBook
- Real Plan for automated VFR Planning
You may also like these apps
- 2020-08-29Earth Cam Live: Live Cam, Public Webcam & Camview
- 2020-09-07Aviata.kz — авиабилеты дешево
- 2020-08-18park4night - Motorhome camper
- 2020-08-28GPS Navigation & Map Direction - Route Finder
- 2020-05-28Navigation for Google Maps Go
- 2020-09-09Traveloka: Book Hotel, Flight Ticket & Activities
- 2020-07-23Light Flying Speed Superhero: Rescue Robot Games
- 2020-08-21IndiGo-Flight Ticket Booking App
- 2020-09-01Vehicle Information - Find Vehicle Owner Details
- 2020-09-15Getaround Europe (ex-Drivy): Car Hire & Carsharing
- 2020-06-09Rail Sheba