DIKSHA - Platform for School Education
DIKSHA is India's national digital infrastructure for school education
I was introduced by NCERT (MHRD, Government of India) developer, DIKSHA - Platform for School Education is a Education app on the Android platform. The current version is 3.0.352 released on July 07, 2020. This app has over 14 million downloads and 82.4 thousand votes. The rating is 4.4 stars, you can check the details below.The DIKSHA platform offers teachers, students and parents engaging learning material relevant to the prescribed school curriculum. Teachers have access to aids like lesson plans, worksheets and activities, to create enjoyable classroom experiences. Students understand concepts, revise lessons and do practice exercises. Parents can follow classroom activities and clear doubts outside school hours.
• Explore interactive material created by teachers and the best Indian content creators for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
• Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic
• Store and share content offline, even without Internet connectivity
• Find lessons and worksheets relevant to what is taught in the school classroom
• Experience the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu with additional Indian languages coming soon!
• Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes - and more formats coming soon!
Advantages for teachers
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Advantages for students and parents
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learnt in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Want to create content for DIKSHA?
• Help teachers deliver concepts in an easy and engaging manner
• Help students learn better in and outside class.
• Get involved in providing students with high quality learning material, irrespective of where they study
• If you wish to be a part of this movement, visit the VidyaDaan portal using vdn.diksha.gov.in
This initiative is supported by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and led by the National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) in India.
- Now, both students and teachers can take courses on DIKSHA. Find courses relevant to your class and subject.
- We've fixed the course progress issues - so you always know where you are in your learning journey.
- Don't have your textbooks with you? Not to worry - get soft copies of your textbooks and lots of other curriculum content on DIKSHA.
- Minor bug fixes.
You may also like these apps
- 2020-03-09Diksha Learning - UGC NTA NET Mock Tests
- 2020-04-02Diksha Classroom - UGC NTA NET Online Learning App
- 2020-02-22QR Code Scanner
- 2020-05-08QR Scanner & Barcode Reader
- 2019-11-19Digital Teacher - The Learning App
- 2020-06-12Free QR Scanner - Barcode Scanner, QR Code Reader
- 2020-01-26Tamilnadu Text Books - 2019
- 2020-05-07Planboard - Free Lesson Planner for Teachers
- 2020-05-31The Barcode Book and Scanner
- 2020-06-15QR code reader & QR code scanner