Advanced Task Manager
Speed up phone, free up memory, and save battery!
Android application Advanced Task Manager developed by INFOLIFE LLC is listed under category Productivity. The current version is 220.127.116.11 released on March 10, 2020. According to Google Play Advanced Task Manager achieved more than 27 million installs. Advanced Task Manager currently has 350 thousand ratings with average rating value of 3.9Works on Android Nougat 7.0 with latest system update!!
Kill tasks, free memory, speed up phone, save battery life, 1 tap boost your phone.
• Kill selected tasks
• RAM Cleaner
• CPU lagging monitor (Remind user if CPU lagged by some apps)
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing other task manager or task killer tools may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Ratings and reviews
Total number of ratingsTotal number of active users rated for: Advanced Task Manager
Total number of installs (*estimated)Estimation of total number of installs on Google Play, Approximated from number of ratings and install bounds achieved on Google Play.
You may also like these apps
- 2020-06-28Image to Pdf Converter
- 2020-09-16Fancy Booster - Cleaner, Antivirus & Speed Up
- 2020-09-11Ultra AppLock-Ultra AppLock protects your privacy.
- 2020-09-01BlackNote Notepad Notes
- 2020-10-16All Document Manager-Read All Office Documents
- 2019-02-23JPG to PDF Converter
- 2020-09-28Aloha Browser Turbo - private browser + free VPN
- 2020-08-14Status Saver - Downloader for Whatsapp
- 2020-10-16Fast Scan: Free Document Scanner HD, PDF Scanning
- 2020-10-08Call Recorder - CallsBox