- Compatible with Android 4.1+
- Developer: Fowers Games
Download Sabotage APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these games
- 2019-11-12Among UsJoin your crewmates in a multiplayer game of teamwork and betrayal!
- 2018-10-01Simple Sabotage Field ManualClassic Book Collection for Businessmen and Financiers
- 2018-09-23Shooting Hunter Special StrikeUse your superb shooting skills to eliminate the terrorists in the city.
- 2017-03-01SWAT Shooter KillerFPS Shooter, Rescue hostages In Desert Town. To be Best Shooter!
- 2017-09-06Sniper: Ghost WarriorMove along the shadows or go all guns blazing. Pick up your weapon, soldier!
- 2019-07-26Counter Terrorist Squad Death : Commando ShooterEnjoy action shooting game and be a counter terrorist death squad
- 2019-09-10Death Shooter 4 : Mission Impossiblecomplete Impossible Mission become shooter of king.
- 2019-08-31King Of Shooter : Sniper Shot Killer 3D - FPShitman, use sniper complete contract! the best popular 3d shooting game return.
- 2019-09-30Dominoes ProPlay Dominoes with friends online and offline for free!
- 2019-08-01Sniper Counter Attack: Critical FPS Strike MissionIGI Sniper free shooting games fps.
- 2019-07-10US Army Counter Attack: FPS Shooting GameBeing a special US Army agent counter attack on mafia crime to carry out sabotage missions with modern weapons of explosive power. Your counter attack strategy against mafia and gangster’s powerful enemy lines of going beyond enemy borders to save innocent people will work. In this powerful and...
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
net.fowers.Sabotage.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.
- allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception
- full network access
Updated: August 30, 2019
Compatible with: Android 4.1 and up