- Compatible with Android 4.0+
- Size: 9 MB
- Developer: huajiao
Download Theme for pure cherry blossom wallpaper APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these apps
- 2019-11-29Pink Cherry Blossom ThemeInstall the Pink Cherry Blossom theme to make your phone special!
- 2018-05-19Cherry Blossom Theme by Fashion Themes Studiocherry blossom theme of cherry flower live wallpaper and pink sakura lock screen
- 2018-05-20Pink Sakura Theme by Beauty Themes Pluscherry blossom theme of sakura snow live wallpaper and pink sakura lock screen
- 2018-09-28Cute Pink Cherry Blossom ThemeHere comes the stylish Cute Pink Cherry themes!
- 2018-10-19Cherry Blossom Sakura ThemeHere comes the stylish Cherry Blossom Sakura themes!
- 2019-07-31Cherry blossom Live Wallpaperwonderfull live wallpaper with cherry blossom
- 2014-12-03Cherry Blossom WallpaperFree cherry blossom pictures and You can save to wallpaper.
- 2019-12-04Cherry Blossom 3D Wallpaper 🌸 Spring Wallpaper🌺Free HD wallpapers, cherry blossom background, 3D wallpaper with magic touch🌺
- 2019-08-04Cherry Blossom TypewriterThis beautiful Pink Cherry Blossom is specially designed for you
- 2019-03-25Cute Wallpaper Cherry Blossoms ThemeAsian-style pink cherry blossom wallpaper.
- 2018-07-15Pink Cherry Blossom Theme by Work shop and studiopink cherry blossom theme provides best icon pack and wallpaper!
- 2018-09-10Cherry Blossom Flower ThemeCherry Blossom theme provides best icon pack and wallpaper!
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
theme.flower.plant.cherry.pure.android.apple.iphone.ios.launcher.wallpaper.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.