- Compatible with Android 4.0+
- Size: 9 MB
- Developer: C app Team
Download Theme for landscape city alley light wallpaper APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these apps
- 2020-01-09City at night wallpapersWallpapers & Backgrounds with views of cities at night in 4K, High Quality
- 2019-04-20City building night theme | landscape buildingChange your screen to City building night theme | landscape building
- 2019-10-03HD Nature Mountain Live Wallpaper & BackgroundLandscape style wallpaper,HD background & 1000+ wallpapers
- 2019-10-24Nature Landscape Launcher ThemePersonalized your home screen & Lockscreen with Nature Landscape Theme icon
- 2018-09-20City Night Live WallpaperCity Night Live Wallpaper – images of night time metropolis with flashing lights
- 2019-08-15Night City Live Wallpaper (backgrounds & themes)Looking for Live Wallpaper on the theme of Night City? You found them!
- 2019-01-08None city light themeNone city light theme gives you a brand-new android phone!
- 2019-04-043D Aquarium Live Wallpaper HDAmazing 3D aquarium live wallpaper featuring real animated fishes and sea corals
- 2014-04-03Aquarium Free Live WallpaperA beautiful tropical fish tank live wallpaper!
- 2018-09-21Landscape Live WallpaperLandscape Live Wallpaper of forests, countryside, waterfalls, rivers and valleys
- 2019-09-27Neon Light Launcher🌈Neon Light Launcher is a fantastic Android theme with colorful neon light.🌈
- 2018-05-18CIty Night Scenery ThemeTry night theme on your phone!
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
theme.landscape.city.alley.light.android.apple.iphone.ios.launcher.wallpaper.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.