- Compatible with Android 4.0+
- Size: 9 MB
- Developer: C app Team
Download Theme for Mi mix 2s abstract purple wallpaper APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these apps
- 2018-05-21Theme for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s by IamThemerDownload this bezel-less theme for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s keyboard
- 2019-03-11Theme for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2SDownload Stunning Theme for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S with HD Stock Wallpapers & Icons.
- 2018-05-21Theme for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2Download this bezel-less keyboard theme for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- 2019-12-02Wallpaper App for HD BackgroundsAndroid App for Stock and Other categories HD Wallpapers
- 2018-05-22Keyboard for XIAOMI Mi Mix 2SEnjoy texting with stylish and unique Keyboard for XIAOMI Spark Mi Mix 2S
- 2018-11-21Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s icon pack - Xiaomi themesXiaomi Mi Mix 2s icon pack - Xiaomi Themes
- 2018-05-19Purple Fusion ThemeHolographic cool black theme which has neon purple wallpaper and fusion icon
- 2019-05-26HD Xiaomi MIUI WallpaperXiaomi MIUI Stock Wallpapers best Wallpapers for MI Note Redmi Note,Redmi,MI
- 2018-05-22Keyboard for Mi MIX 2Keyboard for Mi MIX 2 keyboard will make your phone cooler and smarter!
- 2019-10-24Purple Rose Launcher ThemePersonalized your home screen & Lockscreen with Purple Rose Theme icon packs
- 2019-06-14Purple Dream Catcher ThemeFresh purple theme gives you fancy experience!
- 2018-05-17Purple Luxury Golden Butterfly Themepurple butterfly golden theme provides best icon pack and wallpaper!
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
theme.mi.mix.abstract.purple.xiaomi.mi6.max.max3.redmi.note.note4.redmi4a.mi4.mi5.launcher.wallpaper.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.