- Compatible with Android 4.0+
- Size: 9 MB
- Developer: unique theme
Download Theme for surfing in the sea nature wallpaper APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these apps
- 2017-11-18Surfing WallpaperBeautiful & Cool Surfing Wallpaper with Surfing wave and Surfboard. All Free!
- 2019-07-31Nature WallpaperNature Wallpapers: Nature will always be part of our lives.
- 2019-11-0410000 Nature WallpapersBreathtaking 10000 nature wallpapers that'll make you feel the power of nature
- 2018-11-30Surfing Video Live Wallpaper♒ Surfing - a great sport that charges adrenaline ♒
- 2019-10-22Nature Wallpaper (4k)Large Collection of Nature (4k) Wallpaper.
- 2019-09-08Landscape Nature WallpapersLandscape and Nature Wallpapers close at hand. 100% free application.
- 2019-03-30Sea Sounds Ocean Nature SoundsWant to relax your mind? Wish to fall asleep like a baby?
- 2019-10-09HD Beach WallpapersLife is too short so have fun after downloading this HD Beach Wallpaper app.
- 2019-10-21Nature Wallpapers HDHigh Quality Nature Wallpapers and Backgrounds
- 2016-08-18Surfing Theme SurferHang loose with this cool surfer theme!
- 2019-04-20Rain Theme nature: new themes for android free 3dBeautify your phone with 3d nature rain thames for free enjoy unique new theme
- 2017-02-03Ocean Waves Live Wallpaper★★See the most beautiful ocean wallpaper, hear the waves. Relax with ocean★★
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
theme.surfing.in.the.sea.nature.android.apple.iphone.ios.launcher.wallpaper.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.