Exercise Tracker auto counts reps and saves your workout log for Wear fitness
How to train new exercises in Free Mode:
1. Start app on watch and perform exercise.
2. Tap watch and give it a name.
That’s it! The next time you perform the movement, Exercise Tracker will automatically identify the exercise.
In guided mode, you can build your own custom workout program, the watch will guide you through the workout and track you along the way. We introduced this feature in version 3.0.0 per your requests. It is a major new release, bugs are inevitable, please bear with us and email us to report problems, so that we can improve your user experience.
- TrackMyFitness uses the Android™ Wear fitness watch to track your body on the -X, -Y, -Z axis.
- Manual workout log and fitness journal feature works incredibly even without an Android Wear fitness watch.
- Get more accurate calories burned feedback then with typical fitness tracker or exercise tracker because TrackMyFitness knows EXACTLY which exercises you’re performing!
- It takes just 3 seconds to train any new exercise from your Android Wear fitness watch so there’s no limit to how many exercises TrackMyFitness can track in your workout journal.
- TrackMyFitness works as your Crossfit log ( wod log ), bodybuilding log, weightlifting tracker, strength training journal, HIIT workout tracker, TRX training journal, kettlebell training log, calisthenics exercise journal, machine workout tracker, cardio workout log, and much much more!
- Exercise tracker also records your time in your workout log with built in interval timer and stopwatch.
- Stay motivated with remarkable progress tracking including 1 rep max estimates and calories burned
- Great to use for home fitness tracking or a gym log.
- The only Android Wear fitness app to auto identify your exercises.
- Auto repetition counting and exercise tracking compatible Android Wear fitness watches include: Moto 360, Moto 360 2nd generation, Fossil Q, Samsung Gear Live, Huawei Watch, Sony Smartwatch 3, LG Watch Urbane, and LG Watch R
Tips for more accurate fitness tracking:
- Wear your watch just a little higher on your wrist than usual. (above the bone)
- Tighten the watch on your wrist. (just snug, not a death grip)
This is a new technology and you’re one of the first to try it out! We know it’s not perfect yet.
Instead of leaving a negative review, please help us improve the app for everyone by reporting bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changelog / What's New
3.x.x is a major new release
- Add custom workout. Build your own workout, watch guides and tracks you
- New UI for free mode
- Auto logging exercises when identified, save you many clicks
- New speed and consistency stats for each exercise
- Detection algorithm improvements
You may also like these apps
- 2019-08-05Google Fit: Health and Activity TrackingWant to take charge of your health? Let Google Fit help you reach your goals.
- 2019-08-09JEFIT Workout Tracker, Weight Lifting, Gym Log AppExercise Routine Planner, Home Personal Trainer, Bodybuilding Strength Program
- 2018-02-17Pedometer & Fitness TrackerTrack steps, sleep, calories, Heart Rate ! Perfect for dieting and health!
- 2019-08-17GymRun Workout Log & Fitness TrackerCustomizable workout diary with great features and intuitive interface
- 2019-08-02FitNotes - Gym Workout LogA clean, simple, powerful workout tracker. Free to use, and no ads - ever.
- 2019-08-21Gym Workout Planner - Weightlifting plansGym workouts made for fast results. Lift weights & exercise with pro gym plans
- 2019-08-13Map My Fitness Workout TrainerMapMyFitness tracks the route, distance, pace, and more in real-time using GPS.
- 2019-07-06WORKIT - Gym Log, Workout Tracker, Fitness TrainerTop rated workout tracker and personal trainer for android. Workout with WorkIt!
- 2017-04-02Progression Fitness TrackerBecome a winner not only in the gym, but also in life.
- 2019-07-27Health & Fitness Tracker with Calorie CounterWeight Tracker, Calorie Counter, Sleep Tracker, Step Counter, Heart Rate & more!
- 2018-04-11Simple Workout LogSimple Workout Log is a free & simple tool to log and track your workouts!
- 2019-07-03iFITNESS Activity TrackeriFITNESS App will store your step/sleep history and unlock additional features