The best wifi tool: signal strength, RSSI, network scan, ping. Network monitor.
I was introduced by Zoltán Pallagi developer, WiFi Analyzer is a Tools app on the Android platform. The current version is Varies with device released on June 05, 2020. This app has over 1.4 million downloads and 15.5 thousand votes. The rating is 4.4 stars, you can check the details below.The most intuitive WiFi network analyzer application on the Android Market!
Are you ready to discover your Wifi?
Optimize wifi with the most intuitive WiFi analyzer tool on the Google Play!
Increase the network performance via analyzing and monitoring your wifi network!
* Find who uses your Wifi! Detect all connected network devices, scan your wireless network
* 2.4 and 5 GHz support
* Check wifi security problems
* Analyze signal strength and latency (ping)
* detect crowded channels, verify DNS working
* Detailed information about your network and your access point including the vendor of the Access Point, frequency, channel width, security level and DHCP info, BSSID (router MAC address).
* Open router settings
* Recommendation for the best channel
* Check wireless networks easily on several charts
* Export result
* Wifi analytics
* Wifi network type: WEP, WPA, WPA2
Dark or Light theme are also available
Available filters: SSID, wifi band, overlapping channels
This wifi tool app monitors and analyzes your network and warns you if there are problems.
For beginners: easy to understand, you don't need to be an IT expert. You can detect the problems without knowing how the RSSI, link speed work or what they mean.
♛ This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads.
You can donate by buying the WiFi Network Analyzer Pro - make a donation from the application or visit the Google Play site of WiFi Network Analyzer Pro: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pzolee.wifiinfoPro
IMPORTANT for Android 6 (Marshmallow): Please enable location service (Settings>Location) or the app won't work properly. This is not required for the app, this is a problem in android 6.0 (without it the app won't see the networks).
Updated device database
You may also like these apps
- 2020-03-29WiFi Analyzer
- 2018-04-07Wifi Analyzer
- 2020-04-03WiFi Analyzer (open-source)
- 2018-04-07Wifi Analyzer Classic
- 2020-01-24Wifi Analyzer
- 2020-06-14WiFi Monitor: analyzer of WiFi networks
- 2020-06-13analiti - Speed Test WiFi Analyzer
- 2020-05-02Network Analyzer
- 2020-03-25Wifi Analyser
- 2020-02-29WiFi Analyzer - WiFi Test & WiFi Scanner
- 2020-02-23WiFi Analyzer - Network Analyzer