- Compatible with Android 4.0+
- Size: 9 MB
- Developer: Hard Work For People
Download Theme for LG G7 thinQ lighthouse rock wallpaper APK Install
This apk is safe to download from this mirror and free of any virus. Warranty safe installation, no addition ads or malware
You may also like these apps
- 2018-09-03G7 ThinQ - Theme for LG G7 ThinQ (wallpaper hd)Best theme launcher and wallpaper hd (background) of LG G7 ThinQ - LG V35 ThinQ.
- 2019-11-05[UX8] Black Theme LG G8 V50 & V40 V30 PieBring black theme to LG UX8 devices (LG V50, LG G8, LG V40 V35 V30 Pie)
- 2019-09-25UX8 Black Theme LG G7 V35 V40Default black theme for LG G7 and V35 V40
- 2019-06-18Pixel Experience Theme for LG G7Home Theme+ for LG G7
- 2019-04-25G8 Black Theme for LG V30 G6 V20 G5 OreoNew theme with G8 style and black color for G5 G6 and V20, V30 Oreo
- 2019-09-17HD G8 ThinQ WallpapersWallpapers for G8 ThinQ
- 2019-06-14Twilight Theme for LG G7Home Theme+ for LG G7 thinQ~~3rd Party Quick Settings Not supported~~
- 2019-08-07Theme for LG G7 ThinQTheme, icon pack, launcher and HD wallpaper for LG G7 ThinQ
- 2019-04-17One UI for LG V40 V35 V30 V20 G7 G6 G5This theme is inspired by One UI for LG devices.
- 2018-12-28Theme for LG G7The beautiful Launcher and Theme for LG G7 / LG G6 / G5 / LG V30 / LG G7 Fit.
- 2018-08-08camera for LG G7 thinqwelcome for use camera for LG G7 thinq _ camera selfie for LG G7 thinq plus !
- 2018-06-21Theme for LG G7 by Super Android ThemesThis theme transform your phone into LG G7 Oreo Style
The file name downloaded from google play store will be
AF3DWBfkTo...apk then you could rename them to be
theme.natural.earth.lighthouse.lg.g7.thinq.q6.plus.g6.g6plus.g5.g4.v20.k8.launcher.wallpaper.apk for easier remember and install
Make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. Simply pop over to your phone's Settings menu (usually found by hitting the menu button from the home screen) and tap the option for Applications. You can see an option that says "
Unknown Sources" Fill the check box next to it, then click OK on the resulting popup alert.
From the Homescreen go to Settings >> More.
Go to Security >> Device administration.
Check "Unknown Sources"
That’s it! Android manufactures have added the security settings of "
Unknown Sources" to prevent the installation of any app other than from Google play store. If this option is enabled, you are allowed to install apps from third party sources. Now you are able to install apps that you downloaded.