Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL - High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
Changelog / What's New
• Android Auto now works with any car! Use it directly on your phone screen
• Just say “Ok Google” to use voice commands, don’t need to touch the screen first
• Scroll through song lists more easily with the new letter jump feature
• Swipe to dismiss cards on the homepage screen
• We want to hear from you! Join the conversation in our community https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
You may also like these apps
2018-11-15Stitcher - Podcasts & Radio - News, Comedy, & MoreThe best internet radio & podcasts for news, comics, & crime listeners on the go
2018-11-13Spotify MusicSpotify gives you instant access to millions of songs on your Android device.
2018-11-12Pandora MusicCreate stations from your favorite artists, songs & genres and stream for free!
2018-10-10Car dashdroid-Car infotainmentDriving is now easier
2018-06-15LG MirrorDriveLG MirrorDrive presents access to only the functions user might need in a car.
2018-09-25HERE WeGo - Offline Maps & GPSFREE offline maps with GPS voice navigation, public transport & traffic info.
2018-10-16HangoutsHangouts - free messaging, video, and voice
2018-11-13Gboard - the Google KeyboardFast and smart typing with Search, GIFs, and more.
2018-11-12Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover.
2018-10-25ContactsBack up your contacts & access them anywhere
2018-11-08Maps - Navigate & ExploreReal-time GPS navigation & local suggestions for food, events, & activities
2018-11-12Google VoiceA customizable phone number in the cloud