MyChart for Android
I was introduced by Epic Systems Corporation developer, MyChart is a Medical app on the Android platform. The current version is Varies with device released on June 27, 2020. This app has over 7 million downloads and 33.2 thousand votes. The rating is 4.3 stars, you can check the details below.MyChart puts your health information in the palm of your hand and helps you conveniently manage care for yourself and your family members. With MyChart you can:
• Communicate with your care team.
• Review test results, medications, immunization history, and other health information.
• Connect your account to Google Fit to pull health-related data from your personal devices right into MyChart.
• View your After Visit Summary® for past visits and hospital stays, along with any clinical notes your provider has recorded and shared with you.
• Schedule and manage appointments, including in-person visits and video visits.
• Get price estimates for the cost of care.
• View and pay your medical bills.
• Securely share your medical record from anywhere with anyone who has Internet access.
• Connect your accounts from other healthcare organizations so you can see all your health information in one place, even if you've been seen at multiple healthcare organizations.
• Receive push notifications when new information is available in MyChart. You can check whether push notifications are enabled under the Account Settings within the app.
Note that what you can see and do within the MyChart app depends on which features your healthcare organization has enabled and whether they’re using the latest version of Epic software. If you have questions about what’s available, contact your healthcare organization.
To access MyChart, you must create an account with your healthcare organization. To sign up for an account, download the app and search for your healthcare organization or go to your healthcare organization’s MyChart website. After you’ve signed up, turn on fingerprint authentication or set up a four-digit passcode to quickly log in without needing to use your MyChart username and password each time.
For more information about MyChart’s features or to find a healthcare organization that offers MyChart, visit www.mychart.com.
Have feedback about the app? Email us at email@example.com.
• Updates to use password reset instead of deactivating your account for failed login attempts.
• Coming soon: a redesigned version of MyChart, with a new layout that helps you find the information that’s most important to you.
These features may become available to you after your healthcare organization starts using the latest version of Epic.
You may also like these apps
- 2020-06-02Texas Health MyChart
- 2020-04-17SCL Health MyChart
- 2020-02-18Trinity Health MyChart
- 2020-06-11Ballad Health
- 2020-06-09Bronson MyChart
- 2020-04-14MyNM by Northwestern Medicine
- 2020-05-21MyChart Bedside
- 2020-04-02Cook Children's MyChart
- 2020-05-06NYU Langone Health
- 2020-05-26Marshall MyChart