* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera's functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch, antibanding.
* Video recording (including HD, taking photos while recording video, time lapse).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command "cheese".
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for "screen flash".
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow motion video.
* Dynamic range optimisation mode.
* Support for Mi Band 2 & Amazfit Selfie.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Note that it's not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc :)
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( http://www.yeti-designs.com ).
Changelog / What's New
1.44.1: Fixed some crashes.
1.44: Photo mode "NR" takes photo burst and merges to reduce noise (Camera2 API, only supported on some devices). Focus Bracket mode (Camera2 API only). Ghost image option to overlay last photo or selected image. Audio level meter option for recording video. Flat (log) video profile (Camera2 API only).
Improved manual mode seekbars.
Partial Greek translation (thanks to Wasilis Mandratzis-Walz).
Warn user if compass calibration is required.
You may also like these apps
2018-06-29SnapseedProfessional quality photo edits with the new Snapseed.
2016-07-08AfterFocusBring DSLR-like Photography to Your Smartphone
2019-01-11BeautyCamEnhanced photoshoot experience with real-time filters
2018-12-16Camera MX - Free Photo & Video CameraFor better photos & videos.
2019-01-07B612 - Beauty & Filter CameraTake incredible selfie videos with beauty effects and sublime filters.
2018-06-18hd camera selfieTake professional photos in high resolution, HD quality.
2015-10-17HD Camera UltraHigh definition camera application. Extra high quality and performance.
2018-12-12Z Camera - Photo Editor, Beauty Selfie, CollageThe magical selfie camera with AR stickers, live filters, face swap & collage🌠
2018-12-14Cardboard CameraTake photos you can experience in virtual reality—all on your smartphone.
2019-01-19Google PhotosA smarter gallery by Google, with free unlimited photo and video storage.
2018-11-29InstaBeauty -Makeup Selfie CamGreat makeup photo editor that you makeup on photo grid & candy filter selfie
2015-01-17Cinema FV-5 LiteProfessional video recording application with manual controls for filmmakers!